Re: [hybi] New Version Notification for draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-00.txt

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Andy Green <andy@warmcat.com> wrote:
> Well, you can't pipeline all those.  The way ws works the client proposes
> one or more protocols and extensions.  The server looks at what was sent and
> picks one protocol and zero or more extensions...

True, I was sort of assuming that you only had one option.  If you
have two, you could create a CONNECT for both and send the data twice.
It's a multiplexed protocol after all.  You would have to avoid
non-idemponent actions, of course.