Re: Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-04: (with COMMENT)

Hi Kazuho,

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 12:49:13PM +0900, Kazuho Oku wrote:
> Eric, Martin, Willy, thank you for your suggestions.
>
> I agree that the original text was incorrect in the limitation of what
> can be pushed, and also that the text was confusing.
>
> I've filed a PR (https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/375)
> that tries to address the issue, based on Martin's suggestions (thank
> you for the text!).
>
> Please let me know what you think.

I'd reformulate this part :

  "especially if a client is associated with a large amount of cache storage."

more like this :

  "especially if for clients equipped with caching."

Otherwise it makes one think that Link header consumes a large amount of
space while it's 1) not true and 2) only a hint so it solely depends on
what the client does.

Willy