Re: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-http-replay-00.txt

Hi Martin,

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 02:19:29PM +1000, Martin Thomson wrote:
> If Early-Data was omitted by the client, that would make it easier in
> a sense.  Then an intermediary could tell if it was the first.

If you remember that's exactly the conclusion that draw us to get rid
of this header on the client during our first meeting. We noticed that
it was wrong to have the client provide it because it would confuse
chained intermediaries and in the end the only thing that matters is
not how the request was *sent* but how it was *received*.

Willy