Re: Protocol Action: 'An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04.txt)

Please: for this discussion, remove all addresses except for the
httpbis working group list, as I've done here (and remove mine as
well; I'll see the messages on the working group's mailing list).
Thanks,

Barry, ART AD