Re: Calls for Adoption -- Cookie-Related Specifications

> On 22 Dec 2015, at 06:18, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> So, please discuss on-list:
>
> 1) Your intent to implement these specifications (or lack thereof).
> 2) Your support for these specifications (or lack thereof).
> 3) Any other Internet-Drafts that you believe we should consider in a revision of the Cookie specification.
>
> We'll talk about this over the next few weeks, and develop a plan for RFC6265bis based upon those discussions.

As a core maintainer on the Python Requests project, I sympathise with and agree with the motivation behind these drafts. Once content is agreed, I’ll start working on adding support for them, both in the Python standard library and in Requests.

Cory