Finishing up the "SSL/TLS everywhere fail"

*with my chair hat on*

On 8 Dec 2015, at 3:52 am, Paul Wouters <paul@nohats.ca> wrote:

> It also does not
> help that the "cypherpunks" mailinglists are filled with the most
> alienating kind of people that make it next to impossible to read the
> good stuff in a sea of vile. Posting there requires a very thick skin.

Speaking of mailing lists that aren't serving their purpose well, I think it's time we wrap this thread up; the volume of traffic is (as a few have noted) become overwhelming, and we don't appear to be making progress on the topic overall, although the discussion has been interesting.

If people have specific proposals for HTTP, I'd encourage them to write them down in a draft.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/