Re: SSL/TLS everywhere fail

On 06/12/15 16:58, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> Consequently the Danvers Doctrine is an unconditional declaration
> of war, against any kind of legal communication intercept, and
> therefore it will never be able to collect the signature of a
> single minister of justice, nor get endorsed by any legislature.

Such risible rhetoric is frankly puzzling. I've no idea why
you think that kind of near-gibberish is useful to this wg.
(By gibberish I specifically mean your odd concept of having
some selection of the world's ministers for justice or
legislatures endorse an RFC.)

If, as seems to be the case, you have problems with the IETF
consensus on how to deal with security and privacy then you
should write an I-D and see if that garners consensus. I guess
you do know that this is not the right mailing list for that,
ietf@ietf.org would be the place to start, not here.

S.