Re: Call for Adoption: Encrypted Content Encoding

Hello,

can someone tell me REAL USEFUL use case where someone would need
this way of having something encrypted on a webserver?

HTTP means hypertext transport protocol and nothing more;

there has always been the alternative to transfer an encrypted file
(e.g. a .rar file, or .zip file or whatever) using any way of transfer
(e.g. FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, ...)
there is no reason not doing so now.

Walter