Re: Request header in response

If you don't do it with an ID you cannot differentiate between two
unsafe requests which have the same headers.
And of course there is a lot more traffic if you would send all the
header back.
Well, I think you could implement this by yourself if you need it.
Implementing it in HTTP seems not necessary and not backwards compatible.
And you should have a look at HTTP/2.

It would be nice If you would answer to the mailinglist instead of me
personally.