Re: Request header in response

Hello Dave,

I would like to understand in which way you think that HTTP depends on
TCP/IP and how it wouldn't if the response contains the request headers?
IMHO the underlying communication protocol has nothing to do with it.
As long as you can parse the message syntax and make the connection
management you are independent of the underlying transport layer:
You could even transfer HTTP messages via UDP, UNIX sockets (as I
sometimes do), or whatever you want.

Best regards