Re: TCP Tuning for HTTP

I think the server client split is probably a good one, although it's
probably more common/server specific...

I have something in my head to submit with regards to planning and
derivation of the TCP window scaling values. Unless someone beats me to it,
you'll have something in the next two days...

--
c%5e