Re: Call for Adoption: draft-reschke-rfc54987bis

On 1/10/2015 7:33 p.m., Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> But going even further:  I have a hard time coming up with a credible
> (ie: non-demented) scenario for having multiple different charsets
> in the same header.

I can. List headers that are appended to by multiple hops. eg Forwarded
and such like. Each hop might have a different charset string to append.
Which may be pre-defined or enoded, so not easily changed to fit with a
header-wide charset imposed by an earlier hop.

Amos