Re: [451] #80: Distinguishing intermediaries from origins

Hi Tim,

If we're going to specify a new header field, it'll need ABNF defined, etc.; see <http://httpwg.github.io/specs/rfc7231.html#considerations.for.new.header.fields>.

Before we get to that, though — is there a compelling reason not to use the Link header for this?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/