HTTP[1,2] and TCP

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:55:09 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
While there's certainly an interesting discussion to be had about UDP-based HTTP, for the near future, we're going to be using TCP.

After hearing a few people express interest about establishing best practices for using HTTP over TCP, experimenting, etc., I've started a wiki page:
  https://github.com/httpwg/wiki/wiki/TCP

As you can see, it's not much now, but feel free to edit/add (it's a wiki), or discuss here.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/