Re: FW: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-decomposing-http-00.txt

One quick comment. In section 3, where you enumerate the HTTP semantics
provided (or not) by the various HTTP over UDP mappings, QUIC is listed as
not supporting separate metadata and payload. But QUIC actually sends
HTTP/2 HEADERS frames distinct from the message body. Would you mind
updating the table accordingly?