Re: dont-revalidate Cache-Control header

If ga.js were served with a max-age of 1 year, the product would still be
pretty screwed. Users would cache the resource in their browser for a long
time and it would only be refreshed if the user happens to ctrl+r on a site
that has ga.js. Same is true of www.foo.com/, though the user is more
likely to reload if they see an entire web page break.

-b