Re: dont-revalidate Cache-Control header

To take this a step further, it's really critical that UAs do not cache
resources in any situation where the connection is closed or aborted prior
to receiving the full Content-Length number of bytes or the terminal chunk
in chunked encoding. There's no good way for a user to fix this kind of
situation other than clearing their cache -- if they refresh with ctrl+r,
they would generally get a 304 on the resource. We actually went through a
round of testing this behavior at FB while we were tracking down a bug, but
I'm struggling to find our results since it was a long time ago.

Servers should probably not send long expiration headers on a connection
that is delimited by connection close unless they are able to send a
Content-Length header. In practice we haven't seen this be an issue because
nearly all UAs are able to get chunked responses.

-b