Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (4412)

CC'ing Mark to make sure this is on his radar.

This same text seems to keep coming up as errata (this is the third time
IIRC) and as below it can even catch some of us WG regulars who know
what its about.

To me it seem that the core issue is the words 'request' and 'response'
being semi-hidden in the long descriptive text.

I wonder if it is worth putting in an eratta to have the paragraph split
into two simpler paragraphs starting with words like "For requests ..."
and "For responses ..." ?

This is after all two different sets of handling criteria for different
message types. It makes a fair bit of sense to have them in different
clauses as the rest of the documents text generally does for similar things.

Amos