Re: HTTP/2 in Apache Traffic Server (proxy server / cache)

That wiki list is getting a bit long and hard to find particular servers as
the order appears random (or is that in order implemented).
Anybody mind if I put it into alphabetical order?

I think it would also be good to know if push is supported - perhaps add a
column for that???

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*