Re: 2 questions

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 22:06:14 +0100
To: Adrien de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>, Xiaoyin Liu <xiaoyin.l@outlook.com>, Dan Anderson <dan-anderson@cox.net>, "Walter H." <walter.h@mathemainzel.info>
CC: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Hiya,

On 31/03/15 21:49, Adrien de Croy wrote:

> So whilst very interesting, I don't know if we can really draw too much
> from this study alone.  It would be very interesting to see the results
> redone at say yearly intervals.

Yep, longitudinal studies are valuable in things like this. I'd
be surprised if there wasn't being done by someone right now tbh.
Meanwhile, the take-away is clearly that MitM deployment is one of
those things that's (ab:-)used about 0.41% of the time and should
be treated as such and that claims to the contrary are anecdotal.

S.