Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:24:59 -0500
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Everyone,

As discussed in the WG meeting today, we don't have any open issues for this product, so I believe it's ready.

Therefore, this is the announcement of WGLC for:
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-02

Please review the document carefully, and comment on this list.

WGLC will end on 10 April 2015 (I'm leaving a bit extra because this is an IETF week).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/