Re: Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info

Just a reminder - WGLC ends in a few days.

So far we have one issue against the document --
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A308bis
...and it appears that this covers both Herve's and Yutaka's comments.

If you'd like to raise any other issues, please do so either in the tracker, or explicitly on-list ("I'd like to raise an issue..." or just "NEW ISSUE" in the Subject). There's been other discussion on-list, but it seems to have been resolved, so please be explicit if you feel it hasn't.

Regards,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/