Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART and OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10

What Herve had so far LGTM.
I think we should also have some blurb in there about the
3rd-party-request-origin stuff, since it isn't the most obvious attack
vector.
As a reminder, this attack is:
Allow the client to successfully create a connection and send a request
which should populate a secret.
Now, with the intercepting agent, kill any packets sent to the client from
the server, but send acks to the client, observing sizes of the packets the
client is sending.
The 3rd party site to which the client is connected (which is colluding
with the intercepting agent) then instructs the client to make many
requests (until the flow control window is exhausted) to test its many
hypothesis, none of which are visible to the server.

Using the never-index bit when a request is originates with a 3rd party
helps to mitigate this in many cases, and some mention of this use-case
would be useful, I suspect.
-=R