Re: comments about draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression

See:
  https://github.com/http2/compression-test

This is what we used to help make the initial selection; I don’t believe that the compressor there has been updated to exactly match the spec; e.g., it doesn’t do huffman (Herve?).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/