Re: #73: Alt-Svc Elevation of Privilege

its not optimal, but I would consider some kind of CORS mechanism (or more
likely, CORS :)) here as part of the alt-svc establishment.

relatedly I've heard concerns about even cross host with the cert check in
environments with broad alternates - and the feeling that this bypasses the
spirit of CORS. (though I disagree on that count, I do understand it).