Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-scim-search-00.txt

As proposed, here is a draft profiling SCIM using the proposed draft for HTTP SEARCH.

This is not a high priority for SCIM, but I thought it would add value to the HTTP discussions happening now.

SCIM is a good use case because you can see SCIM has already had to use both GET and POST for searching.

In a future world I believe the core scim specs could have been simpler with a http search method.

Also adding to the discussion in the draft is the notion of stored queries and the relationship with SEARCH.

Phil

Begin forwarded message: