Re: alt-svc issue 43: ALPN identifiers in Alt-Svc

We should keep in mind that Alt-Svc will likely be used for protocols like
QUIC which run over UDP (and hence not TLS per-se). That would suggest to
me that the alpn ids should not be limited to protocols which need to live
inside of a TLS over TCP connection.