Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (4189)

Interesting, and thanks for testing that.

Regardless of whether the change you propose is a good idea or not, I
think it does not fall under "errata".  It'd be a change we'd have to
consider as we advance the HTTP 1.1 specs to Internet Standard... but
in this regard, the current documents do say what they were intended
to.

I'm going to go ahead and mark this errata report "Verified" with
Julian's latest edit.  And thanks, everyone, for taking the time to
sort this out.

Barry