Re: 2 questions

On 13/04/2015 9:10 p.m., Glen wrote:
> Well protecting some is better than protecting none at all.
>
> [silly example] If you keep getting prompted to scan for viruses and you
> keep dismissing it (and/or not reading the message), and you have a
> virus, whose fault is that?

"
Application Status 0x008465F3 indicates you are in danger of event
notification EA0065-98-3fb459 03/02/2015.

 Yes / No
"

[Oh how I *wish* this were a silly example].

50% success rate on click-through on that one, so it shirely must be a
good thing to be doing.

Who would have thought theres a better way:
"
You have not run anti-virus scan in 4 weeks. Your computer may be in
danger from malware.

 Run One Now / Remind Me Tomorrow
"

Blame the users only when the message is clear enough to understand by
someone outside the development team who wrote it.

Amos