Re: Proposed HTTP SEARCH method update

> Seems like it would be more useful to define a basic plain-text search
format that could be widely used for typical "site search" functionality?

Agreed on Michael's this point

Plus, the `limit`, `sort` and etc. are the common props that we are used at
most of query languages(SQL/noSQL), maybe we can define them in request
headers? and it would could optimize and simplify the query statement for
common use.

And from this spec, perhaps needs more examples or specs for detailing the
"conditional SEARCH" and related stuffs. But James, thanks for your work,
most of things are clear enough and learned much from your work :)

--
Yorkie Liu
https://github.com/yorkie