Re: Linking a cookie to an IP address is a very bad in 2015...

Are you sure this is only NAT and not some proxies?
(this could be transparent proxies)

in case your public IP address changes even your phone RFC 1918 address
doen't change can have a logic reason: it is not said that there is only
one node for one mobile operator; it can have two or more nodes; and
every node has the same DHCP range; and now you move from one node to
the next node; in case the RFC1918 address from the first node is
available at the second node, there is no reason to give you a different
RFC1918 address, but you have a different public address; the other
case, that your RFC1918 address from the first node is already taken at
the second node, would not make any difference; you get a different
RFC1918 address, too;

when talking about Thalys, there you could probably have a seat with a
power plug for a portable computer (please don't talk about phones)
and maybe the train offers a public WLAN, too;

now compare someone using this with a portable computer
(notebook/laptop) and you with your phone;
and now think of your session and maybe a VPN tunnel between this
portable computer and his/her home/company;
your session cannot be any longer as the VPN tunnel stays available
without having to reinitiate because of "breakdowns"

these "breakdowns" are: change of RFC1918 address and change of public
address;
(would be strange if these are not)