Re: Linking a cookie to an IP address is a very bad in 2015...

The HttpOnly flag is ... interesting. If a page contains injected
scripts, game over, the attacker can do anything as the authorized
user. The HttpOnly flag is like, you are walking in a thunderstorm?
here, wear this tinfoil hat.

Zhong Yu
bayou.io