Re: Reviving discussion on error code 451

> Am 18.12.2014 um 10:12 schrieb Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>:
> [...] I did, however, ask questions in order to understand what programmatic behavior you expect in reaction to this response code that would differ from at least one existing response code.  To me at least, that's what these low level HTTP response codes are for, and I probed whether the code could be generalized. [...]

Can you give examples in the description of existing codes like 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 408, 409, 413, 414 about what you expect this draft to do for 451 beyond what is there? I regard the 451 documentation to be in the spirit of the other HTTP status code documentations, so I do not see your problem.

//Stefan

<green/>bytes GmbH
Hafenweg 16, 48155 Münster, Germany