Re: PSA: Chromium ramping up h2-14 support.

Hello h2-ers,

This is a gentle reminder that Chrome HTTP/2 rollout is on schedule.
Recently h2-14 has been enabled for a small fraction of Stable channel
users, and I expect to increase this fraction in the coming weeks.
Most Beta users are already running with h2-14 support.  (Note that
currently these release channels do not support drafts more recent
than 14.)  I hope you are all ready for increased HTTP/2 traffic on
your servers.  As usual, please feel free to write to the
net-dev@chromium.org public mailing list or directly to me should you
have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Bence Béky