Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16.txt

Minor (especially as this section will be removed prior to publication),
but the changelog in HPACK "D.1 Since
draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-09" sounds more drastic than it is:

"Updated integer representation."

That made me go look at the diffs, but it was just editorial.