Re: HTTP/2 and Websockets

Sadly, since it was something that a few of us in the WG were pushing for,
as it would have allowed intermediaries without knowledge of protocols to
do what was right for them.
That is why I truly hope that the WS extension happens (and quickly)-- I'd
love to see loadbalancers relieved of having to introspect into the data
further than the HTTP2 frame layer in order to figure out how to deal with
it reasonably.
-=R