Re: What is the rough plan from here?

Hey Greg,

Good question.

I'm going to review the discussion and hopefully declare consensus on 9.2.2 today (my time).

We also have <https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/645>, but I think that's just a matter of making a detailed proposal and getting the text in; I don't imagine it'll be controversial.

Once Martin is back, we'll roll h2-16 and hpack-10.

While the diffs between h2-14 and the purported -16 are not small, I think the bulk of them are editorial, and the larger changes are well-understood by the Working Group, so another WGLC is not necessary. Likewise for hpack-10.

That said, we'll take at least a few days to make sure everyone understand the changes and has a chance to read through.

Assuming we get through that, I'll declare consensus to ship h2-16 and hpack-10 to the IESG, where IETF LC will begin.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/