Re: #612: 9.2.2 and ALPN

I think making a ciphersuite “mandatory to deploy” is weird. In Russia, all traffic for certain kinds of information (financial, personnel records, etc) is required to be encrypted using GOST-sanctioned algorithms.

A requirement like this would mean that what they’ll be doing in Russia is somehow “not HTTP/2” even though it looks exactly the same as HTTP/2. Mandatory to implement is fine, but turning HTTP/2 into "not-HTTP/2" because of the configuration of the TLS server seems wrong.