#642: Allowing PRIORITY on streams in any any state. [was: Concerns about HTTP/2 Priority]

There seems to be some support for this, so I've created <https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/642>.

As you all know, we need to see substantial support and little (if any) dissent to take this kind of change at this point in the process.

Anyone else care to comment?

The proposal is:

>  Make it so that PRIORITY can be sent on a stream in ANY state.
>  i.e., change so that PRIORITY is permitted in the "idle" state.

Martin, please start work on a pull so people can take a look.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/