Re: #612: 9.2.2 requirements

> On Nov 5, 2014, at 5:22 PM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>
> However, it still hasn't been shown how this will be the case with HTTP/2, if both the client and server are conformant to the proposed text.

Why do you keep saying this? I have reposted the frequently discussed problematic scenario numerous times in response to it.

I'm also not saying it can't be fixed. I even have a candidate PR for one option that came out of a discussion with Brian (who at least acknowledged the issue). Other options and proposals have been brought up (as recently as today). I have summarized them on multiple occasions.

-Jason