Re: #612: 9.2.2 requirements

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 7:08 AM, Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com> wrote:

> The PSK suites.

I see.

This doesn't seem like a source of confusion because PSK suites only
work by prior arrangement between the client and server, so it's not
like they are going to be negotiated by generic HTTP2 clients
(modulo the PSK-as-resumption technique proposed by Karthik, which
doesn't seem like a source of confusion either).

-Ekr