Re: HTTP/2 and Websockets

> I was suggesting that we just treat the HTTP/2 stream like the TCP
> connection in RFC 6455 - the conversation from stream to message based
> semantics and so on can take place above that in the ws implementation
> - and that we should still apply the transmission windows etc to ws
> streams.

So your opinion is similar to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2-00#section-5.2.1
, right?
As I said, I would like a guarantee that intermediaries do not buffer data
across the message boundary. END_SEGMENT was a mechanism to archive this,
but it was gone. So I want to specify a new frame type (WEBSOCKET_DATA) to
guarantee that (Note: I'm not sure if tunneling is good or bad, but
forbidding buffering across the message boundary is important in any case).