Re: #603: Frame layout

I'm not hearing consensus to make this change now.

However, there does seem to be some agreement that if other breaking changes are made (for more substantial reason), this might be worth reconsidering.

As such, I'm closing but also flagging as "revisit-upon-change" so that we can do so in that case. That label is also being applied to the Hpack optimization issue.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham    mnot@akamai.com    https://www.mnot.net/