Re: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

--------
In message <D0582ED8.B1E9%sakulkar@akamai.com>, "Kulkarni, Saurabh" writes:
>Same here, -1 on this. Our implementation (Akamai server) is much simpler
>now because of this.

Same here: -1 on this.

Having the static table first is much simpler and no credible data
has shown that putting the dynamic table first will lead to overall
improvement of compression.

And if compression is that important, we can get much more of it by
compressing timestamps algorithmically than by flipping these two
tables.