#541: Stateless Multiplexable Continuations

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:13:54 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
<https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/541>

Given where we are in the process, the widespread support for the current continuation mechanism, and the running code we already have, this is going to be a hard sell.

From what I can tell, there are a few people who are proponents of this, but the support is relatively weak; I don't yet hear anything saying that this is a must-have.

Please tell me if I've got that wrong.

At any rate, I don't see us blocking on this issue; if it causes a lot more pain and interop issues, we can revisit after the next iteration.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/