#540: "jumbo" frames

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:07:52 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I think this discussion has converged upon not making any changes to the HTTP/2 spec, but allowing experimentation to take place in a "jumbo" extension.

As such, I'm going to close the issue. If implementation and deployment experience in the next round leads us to think differently, we can revisit the question, of course.

Cheers,

P.S. If anyone wants to launch an extension draft, please say so; I'm happy to coordinate that through the WG.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/