Re: #540: "jumbo" frames

So if we can boot efficient transfer of large payloads to an extension, can
be we also punt large headers to an extension?

I get it that we are late in the process and have already got a some
experience with the current implementations - but seriously how much real
usage have continuation frames got? or will get in the near future?  Have
servers that support CONTINUATIONS been tested for DOS attacks from 1 byte
CONTINUATION frames?

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>