Re: #540: "jumbo" frames

Jumbo frames could easily be achieve without and extension bit if we change
the frame header to:

     0                   1                   2                   3
     0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1
    |R|                 Stream Identifier (31)                      |
    +-+-+-----------+---------------+---+---------------------------+
    |   Type (8)    |   Flags (8)   | R |     Length (14+)          |
    |                   Frame Payload (0...)                      ...

Where the length (14+) is the same variable length integer encoding used by
hpack.

This would support truly infinite frame sizes if desired, does not burn any
reserved bits and is not a hacked on extension, but just an specific length
encoding.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>