Trusted proxy UI redux

I wonder if the browser guys can weigh in on this. Martin, Patrick, Will, Rob? Others? Do you agree that our choices are as follows?

1) Do nothing. This is today's MITM with user installed CAs.
2) Some type of trusted proxy UI support that gives the user notification and control. Something similar to this: http://caffeinatetheweb.com/presentations/trusted_proxy.html#/.
3) Disable all mechanisms for HTTPS decryption by proxies (for instance, enforce pinned certs)

Do you agree that #3 is not an option b/c browsers will immediately stop working for a large number of corporate users? And that #2 is an improvement over #1 since it does not increase security vulnerability but gives user some visibility and control?

As others have pointed out,  this may not actually be an HTTPbis protocol issue. But I think if we can come to an agreement that something should be done then we can figure out where that work should take place.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Peter