Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-00.txt

Hello Mark,

Reading the title without understanding the context will let people
guess that this is about encrypting the URIs themselves. What about
something like "Opportunistic Encryption for Retrieval of HTTP URIs" or so?

Regards,   Martin.